Welcome (back) to the Nederlands Fotomuseum!
The Nederlands Fotomuseum will open its doors again for visitors on 1 June 2020. From 21 May, you can book your e-tickets for the day and time slot of your choice.
To ensure that your visit is as pleasant and safe as possible, we have taken a number of safety measures. The Nederlands Fotomuseum is therefore following the protocol for safe and responsible reopening of museums by the Dutch Museum Association (Dutch text).
This protocol guarantees 3 measures:
• 1.5 m / 6 ft distance from others;
• Sufficient and clear information;
• Extra hygiene measures.
In addition, the following national rules apply:
• Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: common cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mildly increased temperature (up to 38 °C).
• Please stay home if anyone in your household has a fever (from 38 °C) and/or shortness of breath, until everyone has been free of symptoms for at least 24 hours.
• Wash your hands regularly.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
• Use paper tissues to blow your nose and throw them away.
• Avoid physical contact; do not shake hands.
• Keep a safe distance; at least 1.5 metres / 6 feet.
Our most important measures:
• You are welcome to visit the museum, alone or together with members of your household (members of your family, partners, or housemates).
• Reservations are not required, but if you want to be sure of a spot, it is wise to book tickets in advance online. Read more
• There can be a maximum of one visitor per 10 m2 in the museum, indicated per room. We invite a maximum of 60 visitors to the museum at the same time.
• Please clean your hands using the disinfectant at the entrance of the museum.
• You can only pay by card or smartphone at the museum.
• Please keep your coat and bag with you. Lockers are currently not in use to limit the risk of contamination.
• Please maintain a sufficient distance from other visitors and museum staff – at least 1.5 metres / 6 feet.
• Follow the designated routes inside the museum and the instructions given by our staff. We have set out a one-way route through the museum’s rooms.
• We are currently implementing extra cleaning rounds throughout the museum. Places that people tend to touch often (e.g. door handles, payment machines, elevator, stairs) are cleaned more regularly.
• We have redesigned our coffee bar and museum shop to adhere to the 1.5-metre rule. We work in the coffee bar according to the protocol issued for cafés and restaurants.
Other useful information:
• If possible, please travel to the museum using your own means of transport. You can park your bike in the bike racks in front of the museum. Parking garages and parking lots are within walking distance (paid parking). Read more
• Extra information about the exhibition can be found on an app that you can download onto your smartphone. Please bring your own ear/headphones. The Nederlands Fotomuseum app can be downloaded on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store.
• For extra information about the exhibition, please take the free brochure. We kindly ask you to take the brochure home with you.
• If you need a wheelchair during the visit, we are happy to provide you with one. Please consult one of our employees at the cashier’s desk or book one prior to your visit by sending an email to email@example.com stating your name, address, phone number, and the day and time of your visit. Make sure to book in time as we only have one wheelchair available.
• You can also visit the museum online at: nederlandsfotomuseum.nl.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. If you have any questions prior to your visit, please contact us. We can be reached during office hours at +31 (0) 10 20 30 405 and at firstname.lastname@example.org.