Welcome (back) to the Nederlands Fotomuseum!
To ensure that your visit is as pleasant and safe as possible, we have taken a number of safety measures. The Nederlands Fotomuseum is therefore following the protocol for safe and responsible reopening of museums as set by the Dutch Museum Association (Dutch text).
In addition, the following national rules apply:
• Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: common cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mildly increased temperature (up to 38 °C).
• Please stay home if anyone in your household has a fever (from 38 °C) and/or shortness of breath, until everyone has been free of symptoms for at least 24 hours.
• Wash your hands regularly.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
• Use paper tissues to blow your nose and throw them away.
• Avoid physical contact; do not shake hands.
• Keep a safe distance; at least 1.5 metres / 6 feet.
Our most important measures:
• You are welcome to visit the museum, alone or together with members of your household (maximum of four).
• It is mandatory to reserve an entrance ticket with a start time. Reserve your entrance ticket (s) via our website. Questions about our e-tickets? Read our 'frequently asked questions' page.
• Wear a face mask. This is for sale in our museumshop.
• Please clean your hands using the disinfectant at the entrance of the museum.
• You can only pay by card or smartphone at the museum.
• Please keep your coat and bag with you. Lockers are currently not in use to limit the risk of contamination.
• Please maintain a sufficient distance from other visitors and museum staff – at least 1.5 metres / 6 feet.
• Follow the designated routes inside the museum and the instructions given by our staff. We have set out a one-way route through the museum’s rooms.
• We are currently implementing extra cleaning rounds throughout the museum. Places that people tend to touch often (e.g. door handles, payment machines, elevator, stairs) are cleaned more regularly.
• The Nederlands Fotomuseum is forced to temporarily close its coffee bar. The temporary closure of our coffee bar is one of the measures the government is taking to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
Other useful information:
• If possible, please travel to the museum using your own means of transport. You can park your bike in the bike racks in front of the museum. Parking garages and parking lots are within walking distance (paid parking). Read more
• For extra information about the exhibition, please take the free brochure. We kindly ask you to take the brochure home with you.
• If you need a wheelchair during the visit, we are happy to provide you with one. Please consult one of our employees at the cashier’s desk or book one prior to your visit by sending an email to email@example.com stating your name, address, phone number, and the day and time of your visit. Make sure to book in time as we only have one wheelchair available.
• You can also visit the museum online at: nederlandsfotomuseum.nl.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. If you have any questions prior to your visit, please contact us. We can be reached during office hours at +31 (0) 10 20 30 405 and at firstname.lastname@example.org.