“Photography is the oldest of the new media and is still in rapid evolution”
As an Ambassador you will be closely involved with the museum. You will be invited to festive previews of exhibitions, meetings with famous photographers and a behind-the-scenes visit in one of the best climate-controlled photo archives anywhere in Europe.
Privileges for 2 people
• One high-quality barite print of a photo in the collection. Our head of collections will be glad to offer personal advice.
• Annual Ambassadors’ Dinner attended by other Ambassadors, corporate partners and photographers
• Exclusive previews of exhibitions not yet open to the public
• Annual invitation to an opening dinner in the presence of the guest- or in-house curator, photographers, etc.
• Curator’s tour during the Paris Photo international fine art photography fair
• Unlimited free admission to the museum (Membership Card, valid for 5 years)
• Chance to book early for all public activities (events, workshops, talks)
• 10% discount on purchase of photos from the collection
As an Ambassador of the Nederlands Fotomuseum, you will be a member of an exclusive club. You join for a period of five years and commit to a donation of € 1,000 a year.
Your contributions will help pay for special acquisitions and collection-related projects.
Dutch tax law (the Geefwet)
Because the Nederlands Fotomuseum ranks as a cultural non-profit organization, your donations will not be subject to inheritance and gift tax. They will therefore benefit the Nederlands Fotomuseum in their entirety.
Interested? Please contact:
Head of Development
+31 (0)10 20 30 423