Are you fascinated by modern photographic art? Do you think that Dutch photographic heritage should be well preserved? And do you have a soft spot for the Nederlands Fotomuseum? We would be honoured to welcome you as an Ambassador and to invite you to festive previews of exhibitions, meetings with famous photographers, and glimpses behind the scenes in one of the best climatized depots in Europe, for example.
Why become an Ambassador?
As an Ambassador, you are closely concerned with the Nederlands Fotomuseum and contribute personally to the enrichment of photography, to prominent exhibitions that fascinate thousands of visitors annually, to the acquisition of work for which our budget is insufficient, to exceptional photographic projects, to the digitization of the archives, and to restoration. You also have unlimited free admission to the permanent collection and to the temporary exhibitions. For a personal welcome, just let us know when you are coming!
Possibilities to support the museum
From 2012 to 2017, it will be fiscally attractive to donate to cultural institutions such as the Nederlands Fotomuseum. In tangible terms, this means that a periodic Ambassador donation of € 1000 per year, for five years, only costs you € 350 after tax rebate (taking an effective tax level of 52% as the starting point). We are pleased to supply information on a personal basis.
Ambassadors commit themselves to the museum for five years for an annual sum of € 1.000. The Ambassadors Club is exclusive and has no more than 100 members.
As a Ambassador you enjoy the following privileges:
• One special high-quality barite print of the new Ambassador’s choice from the collection of the Nederlands Fotomuseum. For this, you will receive personal advice from Martijn van den Broek, the Head of Collections.
• In the company of Ruud Visschedijk, the director of the Nederlands Fotomuseum, and Frits Gierstberg, the Head of Exhibitions, you will meet a famous photographer, visit one of the best climatized depots in Europe, and will enjoy a splendid evening in Restaurant Las Palmas, which is run by top-chef Herman den Blijker.
• Invitations to previews of exhibitions and other activities
• 10% discount in the exhibition catalogs in the museumshop and when purchasing photo's from the collection.
• Two annual passes for free admission to the museum for a period of 5 years.
NB: There are various ways in which companies and private persons can support the museum. A suitable form can be discussed in joint consultation.
We greatly appreciate your involvement and donation very highly. If you wish to become an Ambassador of the Nederlands Fotomuseum in Rotterdam, please contact Lobke Broos (Head of Development).
+31 (0)10 – 20 30 423